• OVERVIEW OF THIS POLICY
You are required to read, understand, and agree to how we process (collection, use, disclosure, security, etc.) your information in this Policy. You are also required to read our Terms and Conditions and print a copy each for future reference. By your use of the App and your submission of the requested personal information, you hereby agree to how we process your information as described in this Policy. if you do not agree, you should not submit information.
• WHAT INFORMATION DOES VIBES ONLY COLLECT FROM YOU?
2.1 We collect information from and about users of our App:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically when you use the App.
2.2 We do not collect information about user behavior.
2.3 We do not collect special categories of personal data such as information relating to or about the below or information about criminal records.
• Racial or ethnic origin
• Political opinions
• Membership of a political association, professional or trade association
• Membership of a trade union
• Religious beliefs or affiliations
• Philosophical beliefs
• Sexual orientation or practices
• Biometric information
2.4 Information that you provide to us (“personal information”) when you register on our App may include:
• First Name, Last Name;
• Email Address; and
• Banking information, credit card, and debit card number
2.5 This information may also include:
• Information that you provide by registering on the App such as first name, last name, email address, telephone number and address (“Contact Information”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App and requesting further services.
• Information you provide to us when you complete user surveys or surveys for research purposes such as your Contact Information.
• Information you provide to us when you report a problem with the App such as your first name, last name and email address.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through the App when you make payment to Vibes Only.
• Your correspondence within the App with other users (your username and location).
• WHAT DOES VIBES ONLY USE INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR?
Any information collected by us is for a purpose in relation to your use of our App, including for providing the services, processing, and delivering your orders.
• Provide Services to you: We collect information to send you email about your registration, perform tasks required to complete a transaction, provide customer support, or provide other types of customer relationship management and fulfillment. We may also use your information to optimize or improve our Services and operations, for example, training and quality assurance.
• Fulfilling legal and compliance obligations: We collect information to fulfill our legal obligations. Examples of this may include satisfying regulatory screening requirements in connection with entity formations, responding to subpoenas and other legal requests for information, and maintaining records as required in our role as Registered Agent. We may also collect information to detect fraud or other suspicious activity.
• Analytics: We collect information for use in performing various types of analytics. For example, we use the information to identify popular content posted by the user, to detect fraud and potential threats and improve our services.
• To communicate with you: We collect your email address and phone number to (i) contact you regarding your use of our App, (ii) respond to your questions, complaints, and queries, and (iii) send you updates regarding our services or this Policy and other agreements;
• For other purposes through your consent: We may also process your information for some other reasons which your consent will be sought before we process such information. You may also withdraw your consent at any time.
Third-party Information Collection
• When you use the App, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
• Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
• Analytics companies.
• Your mobile device manufacturer.
• Your mobile service provider.
• These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different Apps, Apps and other online services or Apps. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
• We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
• For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers.
• HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED.
• HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING
5.1 Lawful Bases for Processing under the GDPR
• Consent: the individual has given clear consent for us to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
• Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with the individual, or because they have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
• Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
• Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
5.2 We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
• To set up and operate your Vibes Only account (such processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you).
• To verify your identity and carry out security checks in order to set up your account (such processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you and necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation).
• Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us (such processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you).
• Give you notices about your account, the account you create (such processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you and necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation).
• Ensure that content from our App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device for accessing the App (such processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you).
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection (such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests).
• To manage your account, including processing payments and providing notifications, should this service be introduced within the App (such processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you and is necessary for our legitimate interests (to process payments).
5.3 The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns (such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our services and to study how users use our App).
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests (such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our services).
• Speed up your searches (such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our services).
• Recognize you when you use the App (such processing is necessary for the performance of our contract).
• To provide us with information about how the App is running or whether there are any faults or issues with our products and services (such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (for us to deliver a better service to you).
5.4 We may also use your information to contact you about news, offers, notifications, surveys, information, goods and services that we think may be of interest to you (such processing is done with your consent and is necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)). We give you the option to consent to such emails when you sign up for the App. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not consent. You may adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
5.5 We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
5.6 The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App.
5.7 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
5.8 If you suspect that there has been a breach of the security of your data you should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include details of:
• the nature of the breach;
• the date of the breach; and
• the full circumstances of the breach.
• On notification of such a breach we will investigate the matter and, where appropriate and required by law, notify the relevant Data Protection Regulator.
• INTERNATIONAL USE OF THE APP
• TECHNICAL DATA
You acknowledge that Vibes Only may collect and use technical data, including but not limited to information about your mobile device and system, Internet connection or your use of Vibes Only application. The purpose of the collection of technical data is to ensure quality, increase your comfort and further analyze and develop Vibes Only and related services.
Technical data is anonymous and stored separately from the Personal Data, therefore it cannot be linked back to you in any way in order to identify you.
• HOW PERSONAL DATA IS SHARED AND WITH WHOM
Vibes Only does not sell or share your personal information to third parties but may share your information if need arises such as the following:
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our App users is among the assets transferred.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• For the purposes of academic research.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at email@example.com
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
■ Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account
• YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA.
• You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account settings page.
• You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information free of charge that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
• We will respond to a request to access, correct or delete any data within 30 days of the date we receive the request.
• We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate or breach any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
• If, on your request, we refuse to amend, correct or delete your personal information, we will set out our reasons for not doing so and provide you with details of how you may complain about our refusal.
• If you delete your User Contributions from the App, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other App users. Proper access and use of information provided on the App, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms and Conditions.
• INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
The information we hold about you may, from time-to-time, be transferred or shared with Contractors and subsidiaries located outside the EEA and EU for the purposes described in this Policy. When we transfer information in this manner, your personal information will also be subject to the policies set out in this Policy and other safeguards provided by law. For example, we will only share information with any Contractor in the US if such a Contractor signs an agreement with us or is a part of the US Privacy Shield.
• CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act was created to protect children under the age of 13 from unsuspecting acts or practices in conjunction with collecting, using, and disclosing any information about them. Our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or through our Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you are a parent or guardian or otherwise believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we can delete the child’s information. The Services will never knowingly accept, collect, maintain or use any information from a child under the age of 13. If a child whom we know to be under the age of 13 sends personal information to us online, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child or notify parents
• HOW LONG PERSONAL DATA IS KEPT?
We will only retain personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary. Upon deletion of an account, all personal data will be removed as soon as possible, and always within 90 days of the deletion.
• LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• We rely upon both consent and legitimate business interests for processing personal information. For example, we may process personal information with a user’s consent when they agree that we may place cookies on their devices, or that we can process information that they enter into a form on one of our sites.
• It is in our interest as a business to enhance the services that we provide which may include processing your information to enable us to:
• Respond to User enquiries and to fulfill User requests
• Send Customers or Potential Customers relevant marketing information and offers
• Complete transactions
• Provide customer service
• Send administrative information
• Personalize Users’ experiences with our sites
• Do so where we are required to by law
• We may also process personal information when it is in our or a Users’ legitimate interests to do so and when these interests are not overridden by an individual’s data protection rights.
• DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services or Apps, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services or Apps. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services or Apps, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
• DATA SECURITY
We have implemented multiple security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the App.
• DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Vibes only does not track your behavior or activities through the App. We may collect other user analytics for the purpose of identifying a popular content on the App. All users behavior, favorites and browsing history are only limited to their device only.
We use other third-parties services such as advertising networks, analytics providers, and widget providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different Apps when you access or use our Service.
OVERVIEW OF THIS POLICY
1.2 This website and this Policy are provided, controlled and maintained by Vibes Only LLC with address at 888 7th Ave, 4th Floor New York, NY 10106.
The company is a business registered and operating under the laws of United State of America. The words “Vibes Only”, “we”, “us” and “us” under this Policy are used as substitutes Vibes Only LLC and its subsidiaries (if any). The words “you”, “your” and “user”, on the other hand, are used as substitutes for customers and potential customers accessing the website and/or purchasing products through the website.
1.3 You are required to read, understand and agree to the manner in which we process (collection, use, disclosure, security, etc.) your information in this Policy. By your use of the website and your submission of the requested personal information, you hereby agree to the manner in which we process your information as described in this Policy. if you do not agree, you should not submit information or purchase from us.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES VIBES ONLY COLLECT FROM YOU?
When you purchase from us or access the website, we collect certain personal information which is described below. The information we collect from you depends on what such information is needed for. We collect the following types of personal information:
2.1 Personal Information you submit to us: Personal Information you submit to us is any information that you willingly submit to us when we require it. This information includes but is not limited to your names, email address, phone number, payment information, country, state, street, zip code, and city/town. This personal information may be collected when you
(i) provide your shipping information,
(ii) submit your payment information for payment,
(iii) reach out to us regarding complaints or questions,
(iv) sign up to receive newsletters from us, and
(v) take part in surveys, promotions, and bonuses offered by Vibes Only.
2.2 Personal Information collected automatically:
This is any information that is automatically collected by us through the use of our programmed software when you access the website. This type of information is collected immediately a user accesses the website. This information may include the user’s device IP Address, location, cookies and other tracking information. Non-personal information is majorly collected through your device with the help of our tracking tools such as cookies and other third-party tracking technologies such as Google Analytics.
2.3 Aggregated Information:
We collect aggregated information regarding the use of our website in order to determine the level of improvement. Aggregated information is numerical or non-numerical information that is compiled through technologies as reports or summaries for analytical purposes. This kind of information does not reveal the identity of any user. Aggregated information may include the
(i) number of users that subscribed to our newsletter,
(ii) number of visits to the website,
(iii) most feature of the website accessed by users, and
(iv) website/link a visitor navigates to our website from. We may share aggregated information with our affiliates and third parties to conduct general business analysis, which, in turn, helps us identify what area or feature to improve on the website.
WHAT DOES VIBES ONLY USE INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR?
Any information collected by us is for a purpose in relation to your orders, including for providing the services, processing and delivering your orders.
3.1 To process and deliver your orders:
We collect personal information to handle your orders, process your payments, communicate with you during order delivery, and deliver your items to you;
3.2 To Improve the website and our services:
We collect aggregated information to troubleshoot errors, analyse performance, and improve the features and services generally provided by us;
3.3 Recommend and Personalize features:
Vibes Only uses certain information to recommend products and services that we think may interest you;
3.4 To comply with the law and protect our rights:
In certain cases, we are required to collect personal information as required by law to protect our rights and other users in the event of claims or disputes;
3.5 To communicate with you:
We collect your email address and phone number in order to
(i) contact you regarding your order,
(ii) respond to your questions, complaints, and queries, and
(iii) send you updates regarding our services or this Policy and other agreements;
3.6 To Tailor Adverts:
3.7 For other purposes through your consent:
We may also process your information for some other reasons which your consent will be sought before we process such information. You may also withdraw your consent at any time.
WHO DOES VIBES ONLY SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
Vibes Only does not share the information you submit to us to third parties for their marketing purposes. The information we collect when you use the website and purchase through it may only be shared or disclosed to a third party under the following circumstances.
4.1 Disclosures to Third Party Services Providers:
Third Party Service Providers (“Contractors”) are entities that perform some professional tasks for us in the course of the services rendered to you. Contractors need your information before they can fulfil the contract we have with them. For example, to process your payment, we need to share your payment method information with our payment processor. Also, to deliver the items you have ordered through the website, we will need to forward your shipping information to the relevant shipping agent or company.
Please note: Contractors have obligations (through the agreement between Vibes Only and them) to keep your information confidential and for nothing else other than fulfilling the task we have hired them to perform.
4.2 Disclosures under the Law and to Protect Rights:
Vibes Only may disclose personal information about you when such disclosures are believed to safeguard or protect our rights or other users; comply with the applicable law; to enforce our Terms and Conditions and the other agreements. These disclosures may include sharing information with law agencies, law enforcement and other organizations, responding to court orders and subpoenas for the protection of fraud and carrying out investigations against claims.
Please note: The disclosure of your information under this paragraph will not occur unless it is backed in writing and from relevant agencies.
4.3 Disclosures under a Business Transfer:
Business transfers mean any sale of Vibes Only asset, a merger, consolidation, or acquisition. These are likely situations in the course of business. If any of these occurs, we will have no choice but to share information about you with the other company. For example, should Vibes Only be acquired by another entity, your personal information will be accessed and controlled by the acquiring entity.
If the transfer of information as described under this section is to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or the European Union (“EU”), we will ensure such transfer is done in accordance
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
VIBES ONLY LEGAL BASES FOR INFORMATION PROCESSING
When we process your personal information, we do so because of the following “Legal bases:”
a) Legitimate Interest: We process personal information to help us conduct our business, but not when your rights or interest overrides our interest.
b) Consent: You gave us your consent to process your personal information. You may withdraw your consent at any time
c) Contract Performance: We must process your information in order to honor the contract between us.
Vibes Only allows users to post reviews about their experience through our social media pages and email address. By posting reviews through our social media pages, you agree that your review will be public and any person who has access to our social media pages and groups will also see the content of your review. We require that you apply caution on the kind of personal information you attach to any public platform. We will not be responsible for privacy lost from the reviews you posted to our social media pages.
MARKETING EMAILS (NEWSLETTERS)
Marketing Emails or Newsletters are the occasional messages sent to your email address for marketing purposes, including on offers, bonuses, promotions, and products which we think may interest you (collectively “Marketing Emails”). By submitting your email address during order checkout, you are by default added to our newsletter list unless you untick the box provided below it. You may also subscribe to receive Marketing Emails by outrightly submitting your email address at the bottom of the website.
We will continue to send you Marketing Emails until you opt-out of receiving them by unsubscribing via the instructions provided in any Marketing Email sent to you. You may also choose to block Marketing Emails by unticking the box provided when you submit your email address during your shipping information submission.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
According to the GDPR law of 2018, you have the following rights regarding the information we hold about you. These rights include:
The right to refuse the submission of information: You may not provide any personal information required from you. However, you will not be able to use the services the information is meant for.
The right to correct personal information at any time: Any information, including information related to shipping and billing, can be corrected at any time.
For questions and queries regarding these rights or other options available to you, use our Contact Us page or send us a direct message to our email address at email@example.com.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION?
We only keep information about orders and sales on our database. We keep the order information for as long as the website and services function. This information helps us to monitor the sales we have made and when such sales were made. This allows us to monitor analytics, protect our rights in the event of claims, and help us to comply with applicable laws.
We do not permit users that are below the age of majority (usually 18 years in most countries) to submit personal information and purchase from us unless they have support from their parent or legal guardian. By submitting personal information to us, you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or above and that you are able to be bind by this Policy.
Our websites may contain links, content, or adverts that are posted by third-party websites or companies not affiliated to Vibes Only (“Third Party Content”). These Third-Party Content are not governed by this Policy; therefore, we do not guarantee the privacy practices of Third-Party Content neither do we guarantee that they are safe to access. Once you leave our websites or get redirected to a Third-Party Content, you bear the risk or become liable for any damage or loss you may suffer thereafter. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of Third-Party Content that you wish to access through our websites before submitting information to them.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS –CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, residents of the State of California have the right to request from companies conducting business in California certain information regarding Site’s disclosure within the immediately preceding calendar year of that California resident’s personal information to third parties (and in some cases, affiliates) for their direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and you have questions about our practices with respect to sharing information with third parties and affiliates for their direct marketing purposes, please send your request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field of your e-mail. You must include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labelled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to contact us for feedback, questions, comments, complaints, and otherwise update the personal information we hold about you, reach out to Vibes Only through our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or mail us at:
Vibes Only, LLC
888 7th Ave, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10106
For any notice Vibes Only wishes to send to you regarding your information or our services, we shall reach out to you via your submitted email address and/or telephone.